Monday, October 24, 2011

Crafty Sprouts Halloween Week

Hi my crafty friends!

Today starts off Halloween Week at Crafty Sprouts!
I had the privilege to be a guest designer today!

I love Crafty Sprouts' stamps because the sayings are so versatile you can use them in so many ways!
I have used them on a couple of my previous projects and I am in love with the quality and the sentiments that come in one set!

Here is the project that I made using her set of stamps called Monster Kisses:


The sentiment says Peek A Boo!

Inside sentiment.

Here is the set of stamps that I used;


These are so popular that they are sold out!  My friend Erika has some mad talent when it comes to making some adorable stamps!

I have also made this project with the same set of stamps...
(posted previously on my blog)


Can you tell how much I love them?

Ok here is the recipe for my monster card posted up above.

Crafty Sprouts Monster Kisses stamps
Mini Monster Cricut Cartridge
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
My Minds Eye Patterned Paper
American Craft Ribbon
White Ink Pad
White Gel Pen
The Twinery Twine (wrapped around his horns)
Misc Paper and Button
ATG gun

I hope you like it as much as I do.  I know my boys were fighting over who got to keep it.

Dont forget to check out Crafty Sprouts's blog today to see what everyone else made and keep checking in at her site all week. There are so many beautiful projects and talented ladies and I cant wait to see what they made!

Love Always,

Holly

23 comments:

Rosie said...

love your cards!!! the postage stamp one is my favorite.


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

jessica said...

awesome job!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

How darn cute!!! I love how the lil monster looks like he is coming out of the card!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Jill Rugg said...

Really great cards-I can see why the kids were fighting over them!

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh! These cards are just adorable! Love them!

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
america57@comcast.net

tamror said...

I love the cards. I might just have to find those stamps.
Tammy
tammysmakingmemories.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love your cards Holly! that little monster is just adorable and the set up of the sentiments was perfect!

Becky Dunham said...

Adorable cards Holly! They are both really cute!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Karen said...

Both of your cards are adorable! I love how you used the twine in the second one. :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Eva Laney said...

really cute cards. the first one made me giggle when I read the inside...love it!!!

Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, what a cute card. TFS.

Monica said...

Great job!

simply cricutting a gmail dot com

Chel Ayala said...

That little green monster is adorable, totally in love with him lol!!!

Big hugs...

http://itzel-principiantescrap.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

LOVE your Cute little Green Monster Card! Love how you used the Twine on the second Card! Awesome Job! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

Sugarlips said...

so so adorable!! The monster is so cute, and I really like how you did the spider web with twine. :)

Sherrie K. said...

Your green monster is adorable!! Great card, thanks for sharing:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tina said...

Very cute cards!

Tina

jd designs said...

Love your monster card. That monster is one of my favorites from the Mini Monsters cartridge. So cute and fun!

~ JD ~

Kathy Salido said...

OMG, love this card. It is scary cute!!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

pattyk said...

Scared Me -love the card thanks millierose651@aol.com

Unknown said...

very nice!! i need to get out my mini monsters cart!!

tfs

kathy

Kim H said...

Great cards, Monster Kisses has great colors and monster. Nicely finished card with the inside. Love the purple spider card, how you used the twine as webs, and the postage stamp frame. thank you for shring them.

scrappin2babygirls said...

this is a super cute card it blows my mind how one image can look so different so many times :) thanks for sharing
PS I'm having a cricut cart giveaway on my blog feel free to come over and enter if interested HERE!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Post a Comment