Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Color Challenge, My Pink Stamper




Today on MyPinkStamper.com there is a color challenge to make something using pink, orange, green and brown. This is the card I made today for my mother in laws birthday which is today. Happy Birthday Marie! I did a close up pic so you could see the colors I used. My Cricut was acting up so it didnt cut everything perfectly but I love how it turned out. Hopefully she loves it to.

I used the following products to make this card;

Martha Stewart Create Bright Paper Pad: green, brown
Cricut Cardstock: orange, pink
Me&My Big Ideas patterned paper
American Crafts Premium Ribbon

I also opened Sweet Treats and used it to make the birthday cake and the words.

Hope you like it!
I edited this and added stars to the bottom of the card...

0 comments:

Post a Comment