Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sucess! I finally used my Cricut!


Finally! I got the chance to use my Cricut last night and I challenged myself to use all scraps to make this card. I had a bunch of scraps sitting around so I used them up. I also practiced awhile using one of my new Martha Stewart punches. (Doily Lace) Hope you like it, my Cricut needs its blade replaced so the owls eyes are a bit wonky. The card kind of has a bit much going on but I thought it went along with the saying "You're a hoot" Enjoy!


Cartridge: Cricut Lite Hoot N Holler

Cardstock: solid colors Cricut cardstock leftovers

patterned paper SEI playday cardstock

ribbon: Dashes Dots & Checks from Michaels

white craft pen

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is beyond cute!!! great job!!

Holly said...

Hello! This morning I was presented with a blog award… well, 2 blog awards actually, and I wanted to pass both of them on to you!
I just wanted to say, that you have inspired me in some way to make something or try something new, and I wanted to say thank you!
I hope you enjoy this award!
You can pick it up here... http://kricutkween.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-award-yay.html
Once you do, you must pass it on to 10 other bloggers, and share the love.
Have a wonderful Day,
And keep scrapping

<3 Holly
http://kricutkween.blogspot.com

Post a Comment