Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mini Monsters Treat Bag


Ok so really quick project this morning. My Cricut mat and my adhesive were both not sticking today, making it difficult to finish my project. Plus Fisher was trying to bite it... LOL I made this treat bag to see what it looks like. I am going to add faux stitching to it when the glue dries. I am going to make 20 of them for my sons preschool class for Halloween. Now I just need some cute ribbon for a handle and I will write each kids name on the belly of the monster. I think I love this cartridge as much as Create a Critter which says a lot. Now I just need to lose 5.8 more lbs and I can open my PINK CRICUT EXPRESSION and I can make a bigger treat bag for the teacher. I used Cricut basic cardstock and some red scrap for the eye. My glue made me so mad and is not sticking so I am not even going to mention it.

Love Holly

1 comments:

spage said...

Very cute. I've had Mini Monsters for a month and still haven't used it. I'm waiting for Halloween. Maybe I should go ahead and start.

Post a Comment