Friday, February 4, 2011

Inking It Up Crazy Design Team - First Project!!!

I am so excited to have made the Inking it Up Crazy Design Team! Today we have all made our first projects and I am excited to share mine with you! For our first project we had to make anything that had to do with LOVE! I was inspired for my project by a pink button that was in a bag of buttons my mom gave me. From there I made a pig using Create a Critter but I made it too big for a card so I decided to make it into a scrapbook page. This is my second ever scrapbook page and I hope you enjoy it! When I think of Love, I think of my three boys (including my husband) so this page is really fitting to the theme of my project...



Recipe for Page:

Create A Critter Cartridge
Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge
Paper: DCWV Flower Shower Stack, Misc Solid Scrap Paper
Purple Sparkly Core'dinations Cardstock (my favorite paper ever!)
White Gel Pen
Misc buttons and heart accents
American Craft Ribbon
Spots N Dots Cuttlebug Folder - first time using my Cuttlebug!

Thank you for viewing my project! Now go back to Kassidy's page at http://inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com/ and check out the rest of the design team! They are all really talented ladies and I am so greatful to be a part of the team!

Dont forget to become a follower of my blog as I am giving away a Sizzix Sidekick when I reach 100 followers! Have a great weekend!

Love Holly

11 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is adorable! I love that you used the button for the piggy's nose!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Perfectly Unperfect Cards said...

I love it. Very cute :D

Meagan said...

This rocks, Holly!! I love it!

My Lil' Bits said...

Very, very cute. So is the layout :) Who doesn't love a little piggy. Glad to be on the team with you.

Lisa

Sandee McIntyre said...

Very nice layout. I love the pink button for the nose too cute! I am very happy to be a part of the DT with you.
sandeescreativeplace.blogspot.com

Linda said...

I just LOVE this layout! The colors are PERFECT!! I am VERY excited to be on the DT with you...I can't wait to see what else you create!! :)

Linda
www.fancyframework.com

Jeanine said...

Super adorable I love the pig!!! lol
very cute pictures too

Jamie said...

Once again!!!! Love this layout. Cute little pig!

Courtney said...

So sweet :) Love the sparkly pig with the button nose :)

Courtney

VeronicaA said...

What an absolutely adorable layout. The sentiment is perfect and I love the pig's snout! Thanks for sharing and the opportunity to win.
Veronica
vballen@comcast.net

ellen s. said...

core is my favorite, too! you have the cutest stuff!!!

Post a Comment