Monday, March 21, 2011

Winner, Winner, Winner!

Wow I am so excited after the Polka Dot Blog Hop this weekend! I went from 94 followers on Friday to 185 friends!~ I am the real winner because now I can follow all of your blogs as well. Thank you so much for the amazing comments, I read and appreciate every single one! Now onto the prize winners... (These were chosen by Random.org and then I figured out that I really need a comment counter because I had to recount the comments so many times~)

Winner of the Sizzix Sidekick I am giving away because I reached over 100 followers is.... COMMENT # 83 CREATIVE DIVA I will be emailing you shortly!

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 116
Result:
83


Winner of the Cricut Cartridge Simply Sweet is... COMMENT # 27 CHERYL GAFFNEY. I will be emailing you also to get your address.

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 116
Result:
27

Again, I want to thank everyone that became a follower. If you left me your blog address I am going to follow you also. Cant wait to see all the new ideas and inspirations!

4 comments:

Creative Diva said...

Thank you so much Holly! I will be emailing you soon! Way to go on reaching that many followers! Congrats to your other winner too! :)

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98@gmail.com
creativediva98.blogspot.com

scrappinC said...

Congrats to our winners. Congrats on your new followers. TFS!
Cindy Lou

ChatterScene.com said...

Congrats girls:)

Jamie said...

YAY to the winners!!! I left you Holly, a blog award on my blog. :)

Post a Comment