Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day! My Pink Stamper Cupcake Challenge using Echo Park Paper


First of all Happy Mothers Day! To all you moms and future moms I hope your day is great and spent with the ones that you love! Being a mother is the best thing that has ever happened to me! (that and meeting my husband) :)

Yesterday My Pink Stamper had a day full of challenges for National Scrapbooking Day. One of the challenges was to make something "cupcake" related. Echo Park is also having a challenge to use their paper while you craft this weekend. I needed to make Mothers Day cards so I did both challenges in one. On top of that I just got my new Cricut E2 so I used that to make this card!

Hope you like it!
Love Holly

Recipe:
Cricut Cupcake Lite Cartridge (scored this cartridge for $12.50 at Walmart!)
Patterened paper/pink and orange paper from Echo Parks Summer Days line (love it!)
Purple and Pink Core'dinations Cardstock
Purple ribbon from Target
White Gel Pen

This is my favorite card I made this weekend! I love it! You can check out all of the challenges at MyPinkStamper.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment