Saturday, July 30, 2011

Birthday Card

Today our design team is doing one last project and we were asked to create a Birthday card that will be posted on Kassidys blog Inking It Up Crazy. I have had so much fun on this design team and am sad that our time is up! I have made lifelong crafty friends that I will someday (hopefully) meet! Thank you Kassidy for choosing me to be on your design team. What an amazing group of ladies it is made up of!

Here is the card that I made:


Recipe:

Simply Charmed
Cricut Essentials
My Minds Eye Hip Hooray Boy Surprise Paper
Misc white, red, blue cardstock
American Crafts Ribbon
White and black gel pen
Recollections button dimensional sticker
Atg gun
Action Wobble

The party hat is on an Action Wobble so it wiggles back and forth.

Hope you like it!

Love Holly


6 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a really cute card!!! My sister in law just picked me up some wobbles. I can't wait to try them out. I have loved getting to know you Holly! I am so glad we are friends. :)

Tanya said...

LOVE your new blog!! Great job!! This card is simply ADORABLE!!! We need to talk soon about the fundraiser!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Laura (tweetyb) said...

So cute!! Congrats on making the DT over at My Cricut Craft Room!
♥ Laura ♥
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Hello Holly! Congrats on being chosen for Erica's DT. I am new also and look forward to working with you. Just became a follower and will be stopping by to visit!
Tanya http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

Yvette said...

Cute card and I love the colors you used!I enjoy using the action wobbles a lot.

I finally have a chance to go around and visit all of Erica's new designers.
I just wanted to tell you congrats and can't wait to work with you and all of the other designers :)

Yvette

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Just a quick note to let you know I left some blog awards for you over on my blog!!
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment