Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room - Card Creating Tuesday

Today is Card Creating Tuesday at My Cricut Craft Room. I am so excited to be on this design team, it keeps me busy and inspired!

Today I made a ghost card. Since school is almost starting, it reminds me that Halloween is just around the corner which makes me excited. I love all the fall/Halloween colors so it gets me excited to craft!

I used my new Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge for this card, it is quickly becoming my favorite cartridge.  It adds the perfect touch to every card that I create.

Here is my cute ghost card!


I found a cute ghost stamp in the dollar bins at Michaels which inspired the whole card!

Recipe:

Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge - cut at 4.5 inches
My Minds Eye Blackbird Paper
Black Cardstock - Card cut at 6x6 (I like to make bigger cards)
Ghost stamp - Michaels
Martha Stewart Ink
Scraps of Echo Park paper and My Minds Eye paper for the ghosts
Sentiment is from Hero Arts Anyone Can Stamp set
Misc Buttons
Twine from the Twinery (the best twine ever)
My trusty pink ATG gun

I love this card so much! It gets me in the Halloween spirit and it makes me smile whenever I look at it.  I hope you like it too!

Love Always - Holly

To check out what the rest of my design team made, please hop on over to My Cricut Craft Room and prepare to be inspired! I know that I always am!
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the ghosts! Loopy border great.

Connie Layman said...

Holly this card is just adorable! I love the colors and it made me smile too!

Suzys Crafts said...

Loving this card. Makes me want this cart even more!

Connie Gail said...

This card is downright CUTE!!! Love the little ghosts and the design too...:O) Thanks for sharing!

Shelly Lynn said...

Such a fun card Holly!! I love that border and the buttons... and the lil' ghosts are adorable too! After seeing you and Laura's cards... I am going to have to get that cart! TFS! :)

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the design.

Post a Comment