Friday, October 1, 2010

Cute Birthday Card




Finally spending a couple of minutes updating my blog. Hunter is attending his first of many preschool friends birthday parties tomorrow. So I just made her a birthday card that goes along with her present. (My Littlest Pet Shop kittens)It should be a lot of fun as we have soccer and immediately following we have to drive over an hour to just make it on time for the birthday party. Hopefully Fisher gets a nap on the way there! So enjoy what I made, I hope you love it as much as I do.

I used: Create a Critter cartridge, scrap paper, American craft ribbon, Sharpie pen, Pink ATG gun, zig pen, Queen & Co Bon Bon embellishments

1 comments:

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

This is SO CUTE!!! I love your blog and all your creations! TFS! -Sam

SamanthaJDesigns.blogspot.com

Post a Comment