Monday, December 6, 2010

Its Christmas Time!






I am so excited it is December, I havent posted for awhile because sometimes life just gets away from you especially at this time of the year. Jason was hunting for most of November giving me little to no time to craft. I just finished the bulletin boards at Hunters preschool again and plan on making treat bags for his class (which I should start on soon!) I am making a trip to Michaels soon so maybe I will be inspired. I just celebrated my birthday on the 2nd and I finally won a contest (well two LOL) I won Peechy Keen stamps from Paula More Than Favors (thank you!) and I won a contest from Oh My Crafts! It made for a wonderful birthday. My in laws got me Kindle book reader so I have been reading up a storm! Anyways here are a few pics of what I have been up to and a pic of the boys with Santa. I will be back to blog soon!

Love Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment