Saturday, January 22, 2011

Inking it Up Crazy Design Team Call





So I dont get to craft as much as I like. (Well that is an understatement LOL) But I love to make things. On Friday I heard that Inking it Up Crazy (Kassidy) was having a design team call (which means if you get on her team then you have to make certain projects using your Cricut a couple times a month). I have only tried out for one other design team because I am pretty new at this, and I have never been picked for one but someday I hope to be picked. I made a Valentines Day card to submit while I was repairing our washing machine (hey I am a busy mom). I love how it turned out!

Recipe for Card:

Cricut
Cricut Sampler cartridge (got for free! Thank you cricutmachine.com)
Stock black and pink cardstock
American Craft heart ribbon ($1 section)
White Gel Pen
Karen Foster Metals Alpha Charms (picked up for cheap at a garage sale)
Red Martha Stewart bakers twine (Thank you Paula More Than Favors for finding it for me)
K&Company Sleepy Tree Paper (inside striped paper)
Glue Dots
Pink ATG gun
Provo Craft stamp (didnt work out as well as I liked because it wouldnt fit where I wanted it - for the writing) Says "Is all u need"

Anyways whatever the outcome of the design team call (there are so many talented ladies to chose from) I am just glad I made a cute card! Hope you like it!

Love Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment