Sunday, September 25, 2011

HSN Cricut Banner - Cricut Contest

Happy Sunday! Tonight Cricut will be debuting their Cricut Expression 2 on HSN and they had a contest to make a pennant banner that says Cricut. The best banners will be shown and displayed starting tonight at midnight throughout the day tomorrow.

I have never made a pennant banner so this was my first try. I am hoping just to see my banner although the winners of the Contest will win some amazing prizes!

Here is my Cricut banner!











I made it for Halloween using Studio G paper and this is where I first made my spider button.  I used a lot of Twinery twine because I love it!  I am hoping that I get to see it on tv tonight/tomorrow. That would be so fun, whether I win or not! I am proud of my first banner and I think I will start making them more often!

Recipe:

Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge
Cricut Essentials Cricut Cartridge
Car Decals Cricut Cartridge
Studio G Paper
Misc Cardstock paper
Twine from the Twinery (love it!)
Button
Recollection Bling
Googly Eyes from the Dollar Store
White Gel Pen
ATG gun

Wish me luck! I am hoping to see my creation along with some of my friends' beautiful banners! It should be a fun 24 hours or so!

Love Always
Holly





2 comments:

Yvette said...

The banner turned out great! I love the design and details! Good Luck!!!

My Lil' Bits said...

Love your banner!!!

Lisa

Post a Comment