Friday, September 23, 2011

My Cricut Craftroom - Festive Friday!

Today is Festive Friday at My Cricut Craft Room!
I am so lucky to be a part of this wonderful team of amazing gals! I wish I could participate every day!

Today is the day that we celebrate all things festive!  I was going to do a Christmas card but for some reason everytime I craft lately, it is Halloween.  The funny thing is that I never once celebrated Halloween growing up and even now I dont have any Halloween decorations (hiding my head now). I guess I need to make some.  But that definately doesnt stop me from making Halloween cards!

Today I used my Simply Charmed Cartridge. This is a cartridge that I find myself looking for everytime a holiday comes around. I love the whimsical characters that are on the cartridge!


Recipe:

Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
My Pink Stamper Spooky Puns Sentiment
Studio G Paper
White Gel Pen
Misc Orange, black, white, red cardstock
ATG gun
Ribbon from the $1 section at Walmart


I hope this gets you in the Halloween mood! I know my kids are ready to dress up and get candy. Its all they can talk about!  Hope you have a Festive Friday and enjoy the weekend!
Dont forget to stop by My Cricut Craft Room and see what the other designers made! Im sure they are all wonderful creations!

Lots of Love
Holly



8 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Holly this is an adorable Halloween card! I love the bats and all your doodles! Very cute!

Connie Layman said...

Loving your little bats! Thank you for reminding us about Simply Charmed.

Beckie said...

Saw you on My Cricut Craft Room...had to come over and visit. Love, love, love the card. New follower ;)

Be Blessed, Beckie

Tammy Schmitt said...

That ribbon is just perfect! Love it! TFS:-)

~Tammy S

Laura (tweetyb) said...

This is SO cute!! I love it! :)

♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Jen R said...

Soo cute...these bat's are adorable. Love all of your doodling!

Josie0602 said...

Super cute Holly!! I love those little bats!
Tracy

Unknown said...

very cute

Post a Comment