Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Card Creating Tuesday - Let the Good Times Roll

Today is Card Creating Tuesday at My Cricut Craft Room!


Today I made a card using my favorite Paper Smooches monster stamp!



Recipe:
Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge - sentiment
Cricut Essentials Cricut Cartridge - Circles
Echo Park Splash Striped Paper
Paper Smooches Monster Stamp
White Gel Pen
Martha Stewart Black Ink Pad
Martha Stewart Punch
American Crafts Ribbon
Scrap Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green paper
White Cardstock

I think this is such a fun card for a birthday party invite! I just loved to make it! The monster makes me smile everytime that I create with it!

Love Always 

Holly

4 comments:

Tammy Schmitt said...

Oh that is one of my favorite stamps, too! I just love Paper Smooches! Your card is just adorable:-) TFS

~Tammy S

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Ha what a fun card! Love this a lot! Great job on the colors! You really rocked this card! Love this and may have to scrap lift this if thts ok!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What cute little monsters! Great colors, this is such a fun card!

Suzys Crafts said...

Wonderful job! TFS.

Post a Comment