Monday, September 19, 2011

JME Creations - Design Team Day - Fall Project

Hi Everyone! I hope that you had a great weekend!
Today is Design Team Day at JME Creations!
Our project today is Fall!

It is just turning into Autumn here and the leaves are falling outside. I was going to make a leaf project but for some reason I cant get Halloween out of my head. Maybe its because of the cute stacks of paper all over my craft room that are Halloween themed.

This is my pumpkin project that I made for fall.  I just got a bunch of My Pink Stamper stamps that I have wanted for a long time (thanks hubby!) and so today I used my first set "Spooky Puns" and I heart them.  I have so many projects due in the next two months that I will be using all of the sets that I have very soon!

Recipe:

Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge
My Pink Stamper Spooky Puns Sentiment
Studio G Paper and Stickers
Black, Orange, Pink, Green Cardstock
Core'dinations Purple Cardstock
White Gel Pen
$1 Ribbon from Walmart
Black Martha Stewart Pen
Martha Stewart Black Ink Pad
Glue Gun

I heart this card so much. I decided to make a ribbon for being the "pick of the patch" and I love how it turned out.  I hope you have a great week and are starting to enjoy Fall. 

Please visit JME Creations and see what the rest of the talented team have come up with! They are a great and amazing bunch of ladies!

Love Holly
 

3 comments:

Tina said...

Love the colors and the patterns! The rosette is adorable! Great card!
Tina

Unknown said...

AWESOME card!!!! Love the pumpkin! The stamp really fits!

Susan L said...

That is amazing. I love these cartridges and they are both on my wish list. Fantastic card!

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment